Free Monthly Workshop: How To Value And Sell Your San Francisco Restaurant Or Bar
Join Us For Our FREE Monthly Workshop:
How To Value & Sell Your Restaurant And/Or Bar Business In San Francisco
This live workshop, hosted by San Francisco Restaurant Broker Specialist Cheryl Maloney, is designed for owners of San Francisco restaurants and/or bars and would like to know how much their business is worth and how to successfully get their business sold.
Whether the thought of selling your restaurant has crossed your mind, or you are fully prepared to sell your restaurant or bar, this special focus-driven workshop on selling a restaurant or bar will give you the facts about how to value your restaurant or bar and provide you with the actual steps needed to get it exposed to potential restaurant buyers and get a deal completed in the least amount of time.
Workshop Dates, Times, Address, Presenter Info:
Dates: Thursday December 12th, Thursday January 9th, Thursday February 13th
Times: Noon to 1PM
Address: San Francisco: (Please RSVP By Calling 415-309-2722 - The Address & Parking Instructions Will Be Given Over The Phone)
Presenter: Cheryl Maloney (San Francisco Business Broker & Restaurant Specialist), a San Francisco business broker with over 25 years in the bar and restaurant industry, coupled with a J.D., handles all types of restaurant and bar transactions in San Francisco. She is part of the BizBen Expert Panel (podcasts & webinars), and consults daily with restaurant buyers and restaurant owner/sellers about the process of buying and selling San Francisco restaurants and bars.
Please Note: This FREE live monthly workshop has limited space. Please RSVP by calling Cheryl directly at 415-309-2722.
Topics To Be Discussed During This Workshop:
- What Components Are Used To Value A Restaurant Or Bar
- What Documents Will Be Needed To Sell Your Restaurant Or Bar
- What Questions Are Restaurant Buyers Going To Ask During This Process
- What Are The Possible Tax Ramifications Of Selling
- Buyer Financing Options, Lease Transfer Strategies, Employee Notification
- What Are The Differences Between Using A Broker Or Selling It Myself
- How Is The Liquor License Transfered (If There Is One)
- How Long Does The Process Take & What Can I Expect Along The Way
- What Other Services Will I Need? Escrow, License Transfer, Legal
- What Is The Best Way To Get The Word Out Confidentially About The Sale?
- How Much Does It Cost (Fees, Services) To Sell A Restaurant Or Bar?
- Q&A During And At The End Of The Workshop To Address All Your Questions
Please Note: If you can't attend these highly informative workshops but are still interested in chatting with Cheryl about the sale of your San Francisco restaurant or bar - phone her direct at 415-309-2722.